From the Northeast to the Southwest, Vermont always works...

From the Northeast to the Southwest, Vermont always works...

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Another snowshoe artist in New England, Belgrade Maine

I was pleased to learn of another    Snowshoe artist in Maine   from my friend Susan in West Kennebunk. She and her husband, Kenny helped me work on a design here in January. (see earlier  post )  I contacted this man, Jason Cote, by facebook and had a nice discussion about how much fun it is to make designs in the snow on snowshoes. I even contacted Simon Beck, my mentor, on facebook and thanked him for his inspiration. He is very nice and encouraging.

So as the snow melt water is pouring off the roof, I think back on how much fun it was to snowshoe this winter. That said, I am already contemplating the designs we will make in the beaches of the Bay of Fundy this summer. There are beach artists who have posted on Youtube, one in particular, Andres Amador, is especially inspiring  Check him out. Andres Amador

No comments:

Post a Comment